Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

D'awwwww

That was so cute!

Support Group Support Group

People aren't really getting what you're saying

As a game it isn't much, but as a statement I think it's something that needed to be said. This shows the kind of brainwashing that cults use on their members to get them to do what they want and so on, but I also kinda think there's more to it than that. At least that's what I'm getting out of it.

People may not like it, but this is something that happens all the time, and whenever I see it it makes me sick. So bravo for saying something about it.

You could've easily said that this is a flash video instead of a game, and it would've been about the same, so I won't dock points for it not being much of a game. Still, it's lacking in some parts, like grammar and so on, so you lose points for that.

Overall, it's okay. Much better than what the other reviewers are making it out to be.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Free will... haha

I don't want to spoil the ending but... lol.

Yes, I must agree that this game fairly and completely represents the concept of a free will.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Wow, nice job

I beat it, and I loved it. The ending was great.

My Heart for you My Heart for you

I like it

It kinda gives me a "everything's gonna be alright" feeling. Very nice overall.

Song of Disease Song of Disease

You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?

You shouldn't have done that...

That VG Music (space-trance) That VG Music (space-trance)

Very Nice

Ignore the downvotes. Someone is just chain downvoting everything. This song is good.

Very nice harmony. Maybe could be a liiittle more full, but it's okay as it is. Very pleasant piece over all.

Psychknight responds:

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.

I'm thinking I will go back and expand upon this piece sometime, and hopefully make it a little bit more full, because I do know what you mean.

Thanks again \(`op,)/