My Heart for you My Heart for you

I like it

It kinda gives me a "everything's gonna be alright" feeling. Very nice overall.

Song of Disease Song of Disease

You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?

You shouldn't have done that...

That VG Music (space-trance) That VG Music (space-trance)

Very Nice

Ignore the downvotes. Someone is just chain downvoting everything. This song is good.

Very nice harmony. Maybe could be a liiittle more full, but it's okay as it is. Very pleasant piece over all.

Psychknight responds:

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.

I'm thinking I will go back and expand upon this piece sometime, and hopefully make it a little bit more full, because I do know what you mean.

Thanks again \(`op,)/

Don't Refuse this . . . Don't Refuse this . . .

Moody...

A few things to say...
It sets a powerful mood, kinda down yet determined. The melody makes it sad and kinda dreadful, but the energy forces you forward. Not sure how to say it other than that. Overall you did a lot of things right with this song. I mean, it's pretty awesome.

But... The first 30 seconds of the song could've used a bit of work. It's kinda draggy and not very interesting. If it were just 10 seconds or so it'd be no big deal, but the fact that you waited 30 seconds to get to the point of the song kinda makes it lose its point.

I almost stopped listening because of that. But I didn't and I'm glad, because the rest of the song is great. So moody. Overall I like it.

LKBS responds:

Wow you have an attention span only slightly longer then 30secs? haha Jk buddy. glad you like the song though, yeah.. I agree there are some parts I wish I brought in sooner but it is what t is. 4:30 is my favorite part, its a treat hehe. Well Sheoulnoshi you have a fine day.PCE!!

Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix) Dreaming Out Loud (Tilky Mix)

I liked this

It's worth listening too.

Tilkanuts responds:

It is isn't it? ^_^

Thanks!

- Tilky

MMZ3 - Trail on Powdery 8-bit MMZ3 - Trail on Powdery 8-bit

Wow

What a beautiful remix. I love it.