Support Group Support Group

People aren't really getting what you're saying

As a game it isn't much, but as a statement I think it's something that needed to be said. This shows the kind of brainwashing that cults use on their members to get them to do what they want and so on, but I also kinda think there's more to it than that. At least that's what I'm getting out of it.

People may not like it, but this is something that happens all the time, and whenever I see it it makes me sick. So bravo for saying something about it.

You could've easily said that this is a flash video instead of a game, and it would've been about the same, so I won't dock points for it not being much of a game. Still, it's lacking in some parts, like grammar and so on, so you lose points for that.

Overall, it's okay. Much better than what the other reviewers are making it out to be.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

Free will... haha

I don't want to spoil the ending but... lol.

Yes, I must agree that this game fairly and completely represents the concept of a free will.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Wow, nice job

I beat it, and I loved it. The ending was great.

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This is me

and I ROCK.

This game is good, but I hear what you're trying to say with this. I agree that upgrade systems aren't everything, but in some games they have their place.

I also liked the way you could customize your ship in such a free form way. That was nice.

Other than that, if you were trying to say something, I think I get it.